viernes, 4 de febrero de 2011

RV. MOON HELICOPTER CRASH





Rv. Moon 88 years of age, survived a helicopter accident.
After 13 days of the inc
ident, these were his words:

'This incident, the helicopter accident, was the ultimate determination
(of evil) to destroy even the hopes that I cherished in my heart.
You have to understand how much I have gone through in order

to fill the gap (between what is and what should be).

I abandoned my family when I was sixteen and departed from
this (secular) world at that young age. The things over which
I was unable to gain victory as the Son of Heaven when I was sixteen should (be restored) through history.
Rev. Moon & Unification Church
Rev. Moon's followers and operation



When Satan made his final assault to
destroy me when I was
on the S-92
heaven foiled his attack.
I am truly, truly, truly grateful for the fact that none of the people
on board were hurt by the flames and that all survived, and to be able
to be here today amidst the cheers and testimonies of the people
on the earth and in the spirit world asserting the manifestation
of True Parents"



"It was a miracle of miracles and should
go down as such in the history of air
accidents. Although there many adjectives
there are no words to describe it"
Lee Cheol Seung Chairman UPKMF.

See also: Attitude of gratitude can make each situation positive



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario